Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Motorcycle Pop-up Card

I finally got this card done. It took months and I couldn't have done it without my friend Ina. First I got a request for a motorcycle card, so I looked on Ebay and found a rubber stamp and sent for it. In the mean time Ina has the retired set Born To Ride from Stampin' Up so she sent me the born to ride image. Then I received the motorcycle stamp from Ebay only to find it is not like the image but half in silhouette. I sent back my stamp to them and they sent me a new one which was unmounted AND more of a silhouette then the first. *sigh* But then Ina comes to the rescue and sends me motorcycle images so I can finish the cards.
I used pumpkin pie, basic black and whisper white card stock. A crimper and a punch were my tools. The accessory is jewellery wire which was wrapped around the crimped black paper.
So, there you have it, the card that took almost 2 months to make.




2 comments:

  1. awesome cards Teresa! I'm glad you got them finished & thankfully Ina came through! WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you make that???? THAT IS SO COOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete