Sunday, January 16, 2011

10 Days Later




What did I get done in the past 10 days? Well, I made a space just big enough to work on but wanted to spread out so I started working on the floor. I ran out of black background paper and also decided I needed some red lettering for a title. This past Friday I went to Oakville to get 6 12x12 black cardstock and red letter stickers from a former Creative Memories consultant. The Sunday after I started scrapbooking again I went to Walmart to pick up enlarged photos. I also had some 4x6 printed out that I thought I had not previously printed out BUT it turned out that I did...this is the kind of problem that happens when you are not organized. Hopefully it won't happen again.
The goal for the next 7 to 10 days is to finish this event I'm scrapbook which is our trip to the AGO back in February of 2010 where we viewed the King Tut exhibit. I will also have any pictures printed out that I might need for the next pages. Until then, keep yourself organized so you don't have a craft room that looks like mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment